Go Back   Computer Forums > Welcome To Computer Forums .org > Social Lounge | Off Topic
Click Here to Login
Join Computer forums Today

Old 04-21-2005, 03:40 PM   #1
Golden Master

Send a message via MSN to 135791
Default 1 Year on

Would you believe on this date 1 year back a young matt was made mod well a year has passed and im still here, I have seen the good the bad and the ugly sides of all members and I have lived through everything that has happened on CF over the last year, within 2 weeks of joining CF I was made mod although some were not to impressed I slowly grew on them, although as you can tell my the accounts signed up to be used against me others did not like me and still didnít, although in a way im honoured to have nearly 20 accounts signed up to be used against me and only to have them banned before 1 post made, so thank you for the time you spent signing up you made it fun

Everything I no today on how to be a proper moderator came from a good friend Rocker or Slayer as he is now known as, he taught me everything I no and im still continuing to learn from him as the days pass. He has been a great mod and friend and I hope everyone appreciates everything he has done for us, I no I do

well of course there is always someone to look up to, yes thatís right the man with the big hat that we should all hail, LK, I never fully understood why you didnít want to be or stay mod. anyway from being a member on CF for 2 months I joined a young Greathanc where I learnt about the Orb Of Light , and met a very good friend of mine GeforcebOY, I remember when we finally added LK to msn, how funny we acted, to us we saw him as some wise old man, which he then turned out to be not much older than us and had just spilt tea over his keyboard or printer something like that)

Of course there is the boss of the place who cant be missed out mr David Lindon, the thing I remember most is when my hotmail account was broken into and CF password changed, and how many posts I made on other forums to prove it was me, all I can really say is thank you for giving me the chance to bemod and I hope I never let you down

now I no there are hundreds of you left but to list you all would kill me so all I can say is thanks, and behave

135791 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2005, 03:45 PM   #2
Golden Master

Send a message via MSN to Kage
Default Re: 1 Year on

Yeah Well done Matt on your sucesses

Old 04-21-2005, 03:45 PM   #3
BSOD

GO MATT!!!!! WHOO-HOO!!!!! 1 year!!!!
good luck on cf and all your other sites!!!!
Computergen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2005, 03:46 PM   #4
Daemon Poster

Send a message via MSN to Techy Geek

well done, modship and 4,059 posts in one year, thats pretty good going for anyone well done
Im never gonna get that many, itll probably be a few years b4 i become a guru, ill never be a mod, i make most of my posts on the social forums
:
Possibly a Mac Convert
Techy Geek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2005, 03:49 PM   #5
Golden Master

Send a message via MSN to 135791

you never no what can happen man, and thanks everyone
135791 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2005, 04:27 PM   #6
Fully Optimized

Send a message via AIM to Slayer Send a message via MSN to Slayer Send a message via Yahoo to Slayer

Quote:
Originally Posted by matt
Everything I no today on how to be a proper moderator came from a good friend Rocker or Slayer as he is now known as, he taught me everything I no and im still continuing to learn from him as the days pass. He has been a great mod and friend and I hope everyone appreciates everything he has done for us, I no I do
Ah well, truth be told, good old Slayer is considering hanging up his CF'ing boots sometime in the near future. But, I couldn't have chosen anyone more suitable to pass the knowledge onto.

Rock on dude.

- Slayer.
Slayer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2005, 04:27 PM   #7
BSOD

Send a message via MSN to DarkBlade

Uh... GJ Matt. I haven't been here, but GJ!
DarkBlade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2005, 04:59 PM   #8
Site Team

Congrats matt! Its nice to hear such posetive tales!
Old 04-21-2005, 05:04 PM   #9
BSOD

yea Matt you have done a great job.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt
now I no there are hundreds of you left but to list you all would kill me so all I can say is thanks, and behave
I know im one of them ya dont have to single me out
Computergen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2005, 09:05 PM   #10
Fully Optimized

Well done matt, conrgatulations and I look foward to many more years under your modship, even though i am on your crap list :P

RADEON X800 PRO
JOIN RG Forums its Hella Good!!!
NOFX is offline   Reply With Quote