06-07 Honda Civic Si (4-door) vs 06 Toyota Corolla XRS

TRDCorolla1

Golden Master
Ok, this might be a useless post on here being a computer forum and all but I like to see what you guys think onf these two cars in question. Keep in mind that these aren't pure "sports" cars. It's a Civic and Corolla, lol. But these two particular models are sport sedans because of their design and high-performing specs over their lower end models.

I posted this exact same poll in my Corolla car forum too. Obviously, you can guess which car has the lead :rolleyes: . I like to see what you guys think here, hehe. Here are the two links you can read up on. Also keep in mind the new 06-07 Civic Si will have a 4-door configuration, not the 2-door coupe. Honda does this to match the Corolla's XRS 4-door sports sedan.

2005-2006 Toyota Corolla XRS
http://www.modernracer.com/history/toyotacorollaxrshistory.html

2006-2007 Honda Civic Si
http://www.modernracer.com/history/hondacivicsi2006history.html

Read the specs and see which one you like. The Civic appear to be heavier, but who cares. I like the power output and it's got nice performance specs. Factory tuned exhaust, suspension, LSD, etc. Whew.

Lol, only 2 votes? This is an open thread. Even if you're considering a car, those are some good choices to consider however, the XRS is suppose to be discontinued for 2007 lol. Can you believe that? It's been around for a couple of years and the Corolla XRS is RIP. Funny. The CE, LE, S line will continue on.

The Toyota, only because hondas are mostly known as total ricers...

Argh Hondas are not ricers well most but rices are cars that get tunned very racing on the outside but dont have the power to back it up

Rice car - (which I love)
tricked%20out%20honda%20civic%20(1).jpg

Sleek car which I would also love to own
bodykit-honda-civic-9698-revolution-fb_pic1.jpg

Normal(ish) Honda

my.php

But you get the idea of the rice car. You got the wing rims, muffler, lots of chrome, and yeah..

Those two top cars I have got to say.. I just sick. I mean I love my car, but Id trade my car for that first on anyday.

There not necesarilly ricers dude if they got aftermarket mod on those civic turbos, intakes, header, catback sistem there not really considered ricers

Back
Top Bottom