04 Max Vs. 05Altima se-r

yeah g35 is is 30+ think around 49 loaded...Hopefully if I get the car, I will do some modding..First thing would be tints, thats a given...Then a system, then rims, and maybe get a cai..

Anyways, as I said on aim. I think that the best way to go is the Altima. Just because its got rims, it has the stock body kit. Upgradable cd player, no gay GPS, smaller steering wheel, and nicer interior, with it being the same miles at the Max, but still a year newer. Just less time for him to screw the car up.

Yeah the altima looks way better then the maxcima stock, has a nice racinf feel, as for the maxima, you would needs rims, to get it up to par..So what do you guy think, altima or maxima..

i would go for the maxima cuz you cant race on the street, well you can, but if you dont live ineurope, but you live in philladelphia, so i would go for the maxima cuz its better fuel efficient than the other altima. I havent done my hw, but i think the maxima will do around 11 on the street, but the more powerful altima will do 12 or a little highr, i would go for the luxury-maxima

lol Maxima does around 25mpg...avaerage..Not sure on the altima..

Think like this cause the 2 cars are sweet what do you want Luxury or a more Sporty Look

I want a bit of both, and both cars have a bit of both...So damnn confused..

The Maxima is kinda.. Bubblely. It has a weird round shape.

Oh man, I saw a maxima, and it would have been perferfect for you dev. But I forgot the model, and I had no idea how to figure out the year.

It was most likely a 03, because 04 is when they got the bubble shape lol..

Back
Top Bottom