Xbox VS PS3 threads should be locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dishdog

Fully Optimized
i think it's getting to a point where the content these threads are just being repeated over and over again. Microsoft this, Sony that. PS3 better, no Xbox 360 is better. i belive the count is 7 or 8 on these threads now. i think mostly everbody has made their case on each of these upcoming consoles, and only time will tell which is better. So if mods would be allowed to lock these threads that would be great.

i don't think news on these consoles should be locked just the VS ones just to be clear. Thank you

no

dave should just make one that is a sticky with a poll at the top...PLEASE DAVID!!!!

Yeah, even I'm getting tired of typing again and again to those poor ignorant souls who just read of the paper :(

Re: no

recon 16 said:
dave should just make one that is a sticky with a poll at the top...PLEASE DAVID!!!!

I don't think it should be a sticky because we have all made are cases and it's just the same stuff over and over

alvino said:
Yeah, even I'm getting tired of typing again and again to those poor ignorant souls who just read of the paper :(

thats funny i thought you would be against those threads getting locked,lol.

alvino said:

Maybe you should review your own perspective too because you are just as ignorant as PS3 users who won't use anything else.

Giancarlo said:
Maybe you should review your own perspective too because you are just as ignorant as PS3 users who won't use anything else.

Well all the comparisons I posted (considering you even read them), are true. So you're saying I only use Xbox, and nothing else eh? Well what the hell am I doing? I'm fricking posting to you! I use my computer alot too, just for your information... :rolleyes:

alvino said:
Well all the comparisons I posted (considering you even read them), are true. So you're saying I only use Xbox, and nothing else eh? Well what the hell am I doing? I'm fricking posting to you! I use my computer alot too, just for your information... :rolleyes:

I'm talking about at least testing the PS3. Comparsions? On paper the PS3 happens to be more powerful. But I'll stop here, I don't know.. because I'm using the far more powerful computer. Moving right along.. the computer was not part of this argument.

Right! Ive sticked a poll on this subject in the social lounge! Happy voting :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom