would you donate a small ammount to keep cf alaive

I wasn't talking about you in any of those posts. It's actually really good for having dyslexia, I'm surprised. There are just a few members that really annoy me with their spelling.

Anyway, I think this thread is over. David obviously would've said something by now if he was taking the idea into consideration.
yeah i was thinking that , he hasn't even posted here so he musnt be interested

yeah i was thinking that , he hasn't even posted here so he musnt be interested

I have already said that the problem is not down to lack of funds so people donating would not instantly rectify the problem and secondly I do not believe that members should have to pay to access CF.

I would like to thank all those members who voted yes to donating, it means a great deal to me that people would be willing to support cf.

Apologies if I haven't posted in this thread enough but I've been rather busy with the server the past few days.

What exactly are you doing to fix it?

I'm interested.

How does it keep you so busy?

I'm only asking because I don't know anything about servers, lol.

I have already said that the problem is not down to lack of funds so people donating would not instantly rectify the problem and secondly I do not believe that members should have to pay to access CF.

I would like to thank all those members who voted yes to donating, it means a great deal to me that people would be willing to support cf.

Apologies if I haven't posted in this thread enough but I've been rather busy with the server the past few days.

Ok i just thought as the thread was about donating money to you you would have commented sooner but if you have been busy no worries

also wouldnt more money mean we could get a better host of something , maybe it would be easier for someone if you broke down exactly what the problem was and what needs to be the solution as i know myself and other dont know much about hosting forums and web servers etc , would that be possible ?

hes said money is not an issue. its the server, and the database. why he doesnt change it i dunno

well you can't change a database and it would be alot of work to change servers, although it sounds like we may need that.

is the site and db on one server or two?

Back
Top Bottom