would you donate a small ammount to keep cf alaive

muz

Golden Master
if david opened a paypal account would you donate a small ammount say £1 or $2 every now and then to keep this place going and attempt to stop the DB errors

I voted none because I honestly don't have the money to do so. I'm almost into my Senior year, my parents are starting to cut me off, I don't have stable income and I have way more important things on my mind. If I had a job, I would probably spare some extra bucks to help, but I don't. Sorry.

Um Idk how to change over United States money to Euro but I probably would donate a little.... here and their ive got money!

none.
I feel like I'm contributing enough by posting here and sharing my knowledge in order to help people. David already gets money from the ads I view and I know that this place wouldn't get any visitors if there weren't people here to answer their questions. So I feel that by being here to help I've done enough to keep this forum going.

A valid point. I feel I am doing the same as well. Of course, I wouldn't mind chipping in if I had the money to do so.

Back
Top Bottom