Why is this ok?

PaperPlunger

In Runtime
I recently disapproved a users comment, I gave it negative feedback. The comment was not helpful at all, it was just the opposite, so I told the user that the comment was not helpful, and to refrain from saying things in that manner or something along those lines. So today I received a spiteful feedback saying:
ok noob i was telling him not to OC or hed ruin his piece of crap card, hes gatting awhole new system, just STFU

Why is this okay?

You get used to it mate, you wont please everybody and now and again someone carries it on like a spoiled child, just ignore it and forget about it, if he neg rep you then do the same back if you feel its justified.

I recently disapproved a users comment, I gave it negative feedback. The comment was not helpful at all, it was just the opposite, so I told the user that the comment was not helpful, and to refrain from saying things in that manner or something along those lines. So today I received a spiteful feedback saying:

Why is this okay?

Who did that?

Flaming through rep is not okay here, and actions can be taken against individuals that do it.

Why is this okay?
As CompMan said, it's not +1 :)

yeah thats a childish thing to do. Poor guy just joined up and already getting harassed.

edit I can see he didn't just join up :eek:

but still

Back
Top Bottom