Where is all my PM space going?!!?

40/50 is nothing Ive been on forums with infinite space for PMs and they've got more active members than this place

Rot13, please stop bashing these forums. You complain a lot, and some things you bring up are valid, but honestly, you are a bit too negative. We all love this forum, even as it is. Sure there are some kinks, but they are being straightened out.

I am just saying that it would be better if you were positive about CF.

Hope you understand.

It is now, it's been changed recently.

Recently, to further improve the db status I have been going through customized vbulletin files and restoring them to the vb original ones and they specificy that save to sent items is set by default

Recently, to further improve the db status I have been going through customized vbulletin files and restoring them to the vb original ones and they specificy that save to sent items is set by default

i havent had an error ever since the Whiteout, other than slowness which might of been a DDoS attack which is out of our contorl, other than that this site is great right now.

@muz, this isnt my computer and it has a program called deepfreeze on it to where if anything changes on the main HDD when your restart it changes it back to where it was before. the only place to install would be on the thawspace but you cant install IE on a different drive. i have FF but im too lazy to open it most of the time

i havent had an error ever since the Whiteout, other than slowness which might of been a DDoS attack which is out of our contorl, other than that this site is great right now.

@muz, this isnt my computer and it has a program called deepfreeze on it to where if anything changes on the main HDD when your restart it changes it back to where it was before. the only place to install would be on the thawspace but you cant install IE on a different drive. i have FF but im too lazy to open it most of the time
Other than the error i got the other day which I PM'd david about its been all fine for me as well
O right that explains kinda like a school comp or something

@Thelis . i dont think rot13 was having a go at our forums just saying that 40/50 size inbox wasn't very big at all and some sites have unlimited inbox space

Rudster, If you look at your PM box, where the drop menu is that says move, or delete, or whatever, you can download your PM's as xml, text, and something else...

Back
Top Bottom