What would the members like to see changed here

One other forum I post on has a reputation meter. People can add or subtract reputation from you based on your posts. It encourages more quality posts.

Honestly I feel this forum is too cluttered as it is. If anything, we should be removing "features." What is the deal with all that stuff showing up on the side? The word cloud thing is pretty much completely useless. I do like the recent posts, but I feel it should be in a drop down menu on the top or something similar. Even if I hide everything, the site still renders with a bunch of useless space along that side.

EDIT: Here's what it looks like on my netbook (1024 px wide) Actual content is well under half the screen.

Last edited:
foothead said:
Honestly I feel this forum is too cluttered as it is. If anything, we should be removing "features." What is the deal with all that stuff showing up on the side? The word cloud thing is pretty much completely useless. I do like the recent posts, but I feel it should be in a drop down menu on the top or something similar. Even if I hide everything, the site still renders with a bunch of useless space along that side.

Yes I would like to have the option of where you can place that bar on the side as it also makes signatures look over the limit like it did with mine resulting in it being removed..

1748_zpsfa963f65.png

Why not have people rate other people's likes and posts like youtube do to just see how useful one post actually is ??

Why not have people rate other people's likes and posts like youtube do to just see how useful one post actually is ??

That's something I would to see trialled and then once the trial period is up site team examine the results and then decided if they will make the feature permanent..

Back
Top Bottom