Go Back   Computer Forums > Welcome To Computer Forums .org > Site Admin, News and Feedback
Click Here to Login
Join Computer forums Today


Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 
Old 04-11-2007, 06:14 PM   #31
BSOD
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Posts: 6,556
Send a message via MSN to Rudster816
Default Re: what happened to the new avatars?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brookfield View Post
No.....no.....no!, how many more times?
its not up to you i thought we established that if david said know no then that means no, but what you say is not the final word.

just because your a mod and all doesnt mean you have that privlage. your job is to help keep the forum clean from spam\bad lanauge\content etc. NOT telling people they cant have something
__________________

Rudster816 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2007, 06:24 PM   #32
BSOD
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Posts: 6,556
Send a message via MSN to Rudster816
Default Re: what happened to the new avatars?

Quote:
Originally Posted by dude_se View Post
valid points! ArrizX hasnt done anything wrong. in fact hes probly my fav mod. as he is fairly laid back and can have fun around the forums, yet still follow the rules and moderate properly. i still think all the others do a great job though.
ya i like arriz if he didnt have his custome av(which is sweet btw) and the moderator thing i wouldnt know he was a mod.

dont get me wrong i like ALL the mods inculding brook.

also arriz and mark(i think it was mark) are ALSO trying to help get more avs. even though they can have anyone they want which shows them they care about more than just themselves and they treat everyone as an equal.



also i think the only reason brook is the only one who can unban is because he is on the forums the most. and i HIGHLY doubt any mod whould unban someone w\o davids approval or a very good reason.
__________________

Rudster816 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2007, 06:45 PM   #33
Golden Master
 
dude_se's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Posts: 8,632
Send a message via AIM to dude_se Send a message via MSN to dude_se
Default Re: what happened to the new avatars?

he can unban because david left him in charge when he went on holiday. so he was given extra power. he was allowed to keep the unban feature. it was posted on another thread.
__________________
Laptop spec: ASUS X53E, i5 2430m 2.4ghz, 3gb ram, 320gb hdd, intel hd graphics, usb 3.0
dude_se is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2007, 11:17 PM   #34
Golden Master
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Posts: 13,091
Default Re: what happened to the new avatars?

My mouse is screwed...

I think it would be best to reupload dead avatars and use PNG avatars. The white square around an avatar makes it look ugly, especially on grey backgrounds.
lhuser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2007, 12:08 AM   #35
Fully Optimized
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: 1
Posts: 2,525
Default Re: what happened to the new avatars?

Quote:
Originally Posted by lhuser View Post

I think it would be best to reupload dead avatars and use PNG avatars. The white square around an avatar makes it look ugly, especially on grey backgrounds.
i agree with you there, i would like to see the white background dropped as well.
Ronco Rox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2007, 02:44 AM   #36
Golden Master
 
mark thorpe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 7,366
Send a message via MSN to mark thorpe Send a message via Yahoo to mark thorpe
Default Re: what happened to the new avatars?

Quote:
Originally Posted by UK31337 View Post
You do it all the time. I'm surprised that your comma key is still working, along with shift and caps lock



* snigger *



He has good reason. And it's quite frankly laughable that you are "head mod". Which you're not, in essence, David always has the final say. You attempt to undermine him. Why is this, is it because you've undermined, backstabbed and cheated people your entire life and nobody ever told you "No"? And you dare to say I'm screwed up.....

+1

David, can we at least have the dead ones reuploaded?
mark thorpe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2007, 03:40 AM   #37
Golden Master
 
Brookfield's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Posts: 10,056
Default Re: what happened to the new avatars?

Quote:
Originally Posted by rudster816 View Post
ya i like arriz if he didnt have his custome av(which is sweet btw) and the moderator thing i wouldnt know he was a mod, don't get me wrong i like ALL the mods including brook, also arriz and mark(i think it was mark) are ALSO trying to help get more avs. even though they can have anyone they want which shows them they care about more than just themselves and they treat everyone as an equal, also i think the only reason brook is the only one who can unban is because he is on the forums the most. and i HIGHLY doubt any mod whould unban someone w\o davids approval or a very good reason.
See post 33, this explains why I can unban, & mods have availed themselves of this fact by asking me to unban members, for everybody's information, David is aware that I do this without seeking his permission, so that clears this matter up, OK?
Brookfield is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2007, 08:24 AM   #38
Site Team
 
David Lindon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Posts: 15,233
Default Re: what happened to the new avatars?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mark thorpe View Post
+1

David, can we at least have the dead ones reuploaded?
Yes they will be reuploaded

Quote:
he can unban because david left him in charge when he went on holiday. so he was given extra power. he was allowed to keep the unban feature. it was posted on another thread.
Yes thats right
__________________

__________________
[url=http://www.LNXPS.NET]LNXPS.NET - The XPS Library]
David Lindon is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:44 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 4
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0