what do you want to see on this site?

that's funny...the 2 i just voted for are the highest right now...a tutorials section (very helpful to those just learning stuff), and a new theme...or at least some new colors,,,not thrilled with the dull light blue color....maybe a darker more vibrant blue would look better.

2nd day back early from getting a ban for double posting and you slip straight back into ..guess what...a double fricken post.

Brooky, Brooky, Brooky. When will you learn?
It was accidental, I told David that I would try hard not to double post, but please understand that when you post again it isn't immediately evident that it'll next to your last one, I can only apologise.

please understand that when you post again it isn't immediately evident that it'll next to your last one

That is the biggest load of crap i have ever heard. If when you open the thread your post is the last one you see...click the DAMN EDIT BUTTON not the reply button. This isn't hard.

I can only apologise.
sick of hearing it cause you dont mean it. To be honest I can't take anything you say seriously anymore.

It was accidental, I told David that I would try hard not to double post, but please understand that when you post again it isn't immediately evident that it'll next to your last one, I can only apologise.

Brookfield, in all honesty, that is the biggest load of crap I have ever heard. I credited you with more intelligence than that, I guess I was wrong.

Personally, I'd just do a table work and repair the icons. There's two types of theme icons here. But personally, David, there's no need for a full eye-candy theme. Just something that looks sweet to look at...like this one:
scr-Aisi420-en.gif

We have only just got avatars, now you want them bigger? No-one is ever happy, they always want more.

My opinion -

I can help people on here, I can talk to people, I can get help on here. It's a nice, fast basic package, it's a good site with good people, no need for all this new stuff.

We have only just got avatars, now you want them bigger? No-one is ever happy, they always want more.

My opinion -

I can help people on here, I can talk to people, I can get help on here. It's a nice, fast basic package, it's a good site with good people

I agree with that apart from the 'fast' statement

Back
Top Bottom