This website is very, very slow or not responding

TRDCorolla1

Golden Master
Ok, I'm trying to get on here but it's so slow. I can clearly see the main page and access other subforums, but at slower than dial up rate!!!!! What's going on? Other sites are super duper uber fast.

It's kind of frustrating at times when you want to reply to someone's post.

Yeah, also incredibly tough for mods to merge theads and stuff like that. It requires making a lot of clicks and moving from menu to menu, and it takes forever for that.

It's been having those slow periods for me too. I do prefer them to the DB errors though. I've been free of those for over a week.

its very very fast right now for me, fast as i have ever seen it and im on my neighbors internet, long story.

Now it looks like it picked up speed, but for a majority of the day and half of yesterday, I've been struggling to post or navigate around here.

It's off and on.......

It's picked up speed a little today so far, but sure as eggs are eggs, it'll get slower & slower this evening, it does this with monotonous regularity [groan]

yea it seems ok today. last night it would go real fast, then slow, then fast again. i do like it better than the db errors though :)

Back
Top Bottom