We really need that limit on links

BrynF_UK

Fully Optimized
We really need to have that limit/ban on links for people with less than so and so posts because although its not annoying that they keep posting these stupid posts, its not giving a good impression on this forum and we could be loosing members.

I understand we do have mods that are constantly patrolling these forums, but it would be better and easier just to stop them being able to post links in the first place. Discuss?

Just my two (£) pennies..

yes we should, along with a simple captcha that was like the word computer in different color (images, not text) so that a bot can't read it, but a human can with no trouble at all.

Yeah all very well, but only under so many posts becuase people like me would get rather p**sed off!

how about a forum that you must post in first to be able to post in all others, and once you post in it you can't see it anymore?

When you register here, do you have to put a code in thats written in an image or not? That'd stop some bots, if thats what they are.

it would discourage new members from joining, like someone comes here for advice on a new build and they cant post links, that would suck.

Back
Top Bottom