WAY too many guests

Status
Not open for further replies.

yellowsnowman

Daemon Poster
As I was looking through the site, I noticed that there was like 88 guests and only 21 members active, I think this is very bad. There should be like 88 members active and 21 guests, not the other way around. Is there any way we can make these guests join?

Don't you...

Don't you do a little window shopping before you buy something? Same thing. Maybe David should remove the threads with all the "debating" in them. IMHO it's bad PR. It spooks off potential business...
Last thing a customer wants to see is the hired help bickering amongst them selves and with the current customer base. Just my thoughts.
Maybe a Donald Trump approach to things might help.

yellowsnowman said:
As I was looking through the site, I noticed that there was like 88 guests and only 21 members active, I think this is very bad. There should be like 88 members active and 21 guests, not the other way around. Is there any way we can make these guests join?

Well i do have to say that This forum started off with just 3-people, so I amagine that it has done pretty well for itself.Yes alot of Guests check us out, but you allways have to remember that, most just need an answer to their question.

So they just browse the forum , get their answer & their gone, but the one's who take the time to appreciate Good help from member's, will often join up.

yes the biggest attraction from Google are their spider's & bots...They are the two biggest contibuter's to this forum. I found this site thru a google search myself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom