Warning to neg reppers

Status
Not open for further replies.

David Lindon

Golden Master
USers can now see who has left them rep. Thats right, so if you think its funny to leave negative rep for some reason you will be found out.

As before please contact me with any queries. I don't want this option to cause more trouble that it already is by people fighting now they know who left them rep or not.

This will lead to neg rep wars. I dont think this is going to do anyone any good, just more reason to get rid of the rep system. People will start negative repping people, or will be scared to neg rep because the other person will do the same, which all in all equals people only giving positive rep.

G35x said:
This will lead to neg rep wars. I dont think this is going to do anyone any good, just more reason to get rid of the rep system. People will start negative repping people, or will be scared to neg rep because the other person will do the same, which all in all equals people only giving positive rep.
Well its worth a try. It wasn't working before so lets see if this wil help things

It'll be better then before.

If a flame wars breaks out just tell them to solve it through PM..

And there is a saftey feature on the rep so it should be better now.

ArrizX said:
It'll be better then before.

If a flame wars breaks out just tell them to solve it through PM..

And there is a saftey feature on the rep so it should be better now.
If anyone causes problems by flame warring about neg rep then they will be removed from using it

thanks, lol, now to find the guy who neg'd me for saying 'haha' at a video. lol jk.
i think this is a good implementation for both the neg reppers and positive reppers

I think it's a nice new feature.

It could turn out to be bad like G35x said though... Only time will tell I guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom