User bars

of course it wont happen. its still a good idea though.
just look at how long it too for custom av's.

I agree, but I disagree with chronically using it your posts regardless of what he says. If he says no, then you put them on your posts to see how it looks fine. If he says no once more and you keep doing it, that's a dis. I suggest, from now on, every post on this thread should have one of these user bar. Then he can get a good look at them while keeping the bars to the thread.

personally i don't think its a good idea for these user bars. it'll just make the forums/threads look messy. i like the clean look how it is now :). but thats just my opinion :)

yes-sir.jpg

if he Sees if it makes the forum look cluttered or not he can make a more informed decision IMO.

I have no doubt he has seen other forums which use sig bars. In fact if I remember correctly him seeing how cluttered they look at other forums was one of his reasons for saying no on one of the other million times this subject has been brought up.

i suggest you dont start doing it..... it is against the rules, and it will be enforced.....

its not allowed for a reason, and IMO should stay that way...

im just still curious as to why we only have 42k members (and a lot of them are fake/spam) and have 10 or 20 members online at a time. although i quite like the small community, everytime a thread like this comes up, it always makes me wonder "is this forum still in the dark ages"...

Back
Top Bottom