User bars

Personally I don't think pics in sigs look messy. Not like it matters, things like this never get passed anyway. Just look at how long it took for custom avatars.

Blech. Just more useless crap to clutter up an otherwise fairly clean forum.

To tell you the truth, I really don't understand the "need" for sigs. I just disable them in the User CP so i don't have to look at them.

I think we have enough of this stuff as it is. I personally believe if any thought of having more is even considered, adding bbCode without the ability of hyperlinks would be the best choice. I have a nice A+/Network+ certified banner that I would like to have for my sig but IMO it's not necessary. Besides, you can't limit this site to one image in a sig ... in order for those userbars to work, David would have to unlock the entire signature bbCodes because I imagine the IMG tag would be required.

Blech. Just more useless crap to clutter up an otherwise fairly clean forum.

To tell you the truth, I really don't understand the "need" for sigs. I just disable them in the User CP so i don't have to look at them.

Sigs could prove very useful. Many members have their system spec in their sig. If they need help they don't need to list all specs, they can simply write "refer to sig".

Back
Top Bottom