Update Reputation Bars?

Would everyone prefer the default vbulletin ones?

Yes.

What do they look like? (do you have forum link that shows them or a picture?..I'm not familiar really...)

reputation_pos.gif

Would everyone prefer the default vbulletin ones?

David,

I think not only does the look need to be updated, but also the amount of points you need for each. I'd say 200-300 per bar so it's not so clustered. Or maybe we could have them change colors at every 1,000 points.

David,

I think not only does the look need to be updated, but also the amount of points you need for each. I'd say 200-300 per bar so it's not so clustered. Or maybe we could have them change colors at every 1,000 points.

Okay, spell this out for me a little Joga:

Like first bar is green and goes to 2000 pts. with 10 bubbles (200pts/bubble)
At 2001pts, your bar rolls back to 1 bubble and turns to a new color for all bubbles.
At 4001pts, it does the same thing again.

Like that?

Yeah, something like that.

I think that would be pretty spiffy :)

I'm thinking maybe we should knock it down to 10 bars (I don't get why there are 11 anyways..?...just how it worked out...?) and then with whatever we do, make sure that the members who are just at 10 or 11 bars get their full bar with the new system. Ya know? Cuz otherwise we might have people complain if you have 6 bars now, and with the new system they magically only have 3. And then anything after the first, apply the rule. Or, we could keep going in increments that we are now. They are 100pts/bubble till some level, then 200 after I think..which is kind of odd but...idk. We can figure that all out if we get this "passed".

I think that would be pretty spiffy :)

I'm thinking maybe we should knock it down to 10 bars (I don't get why there are 11 anyways..?...just how it worked out...?) and then with whatever we do, make sure that the members who are just at 10 or 11 bars get their full bar with the new system. Ya know? Cuz otherwise we might have people complain if you have 6 bars now, and with the new system they magically only have 3. And then anything after the first, apply the rule. Or, we could keep going in increments that we are now. They are 100pts/bubble till some level, then 200 after I think..which is kind of odd but...idk. We can figure that all out if we get this "passed".

Like 100 points per bubble for first color tier, 200ppb for 2nd color tier, 300 for next, etc?

I think we need to do 200pts/bubble, 10 bubbles/color. Our current system is like the English measuring system...completely random. Let's make the switch to the metric.

Like 100 points per bubble for first color tier, 200ppb for 2nd color tier, 300 for next, etc?

This could also work actually.

It's supposed to look like this. David replaced all the unique images with that single graphic.

00000122.png

Back
Top Bottom