Update Preview server

David Lindon

Golden Master
This is where its at for the moment.

http://67.19.71.210

The boards are all out of order at the moment because it just seems to hang when trying to delete a board :rolleyes:

Don't expect anything anytime soon as this update has driven me insane :mad:

Looks good. OC is on the main page too, that'll make most of the members pretty happy too. This one might just appeal to everyone.

Looks good, will take some time to get used to where the links are, but I am happy with it

Looks pretty good. I'm not sure grouping the FS section at the top is a good idea, every forum I've seen has their FS sections at the bottom.

I would have the gallery in the General section rather than the computer section..because there are galleries of people shoes and cars and pets etc. It looks ok other than that ...not a lot different to now really though.

I would rather see the General section down the bottom. Apart from that its okay.

I would have the gallery in the General section rather than the computer section..because there are galleries of people shoes and cars and pets etc. It looks ok other than that ...not a lot different to now really though.

And, I would add Modding and Cooling to OC. After that, I think everything would be just fine.

edit: add to the name, that is.

Anyway to easily dump all the "Processors" threads to General Hardware and then delete the board? Seems a bit random.

Back
Top Bottom