Unhappy

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wish I can be on this forum more often so I can moderate too.

LK is still here. I see his posts pop up here and there, just not a mod anymore--Guru now.

I agree-Zen shouldn't really be a mod.....I odn't really know why he got made mod i nthe first place, He wasn't here for long and just got made mod out of the blue.
On the other hand, Mr Mixx makes a good mod, And I think he should stay a mod.

What's wrong with Zen? He does his job - and more recently he hasn't had to do anything anyway. You're trying to say he shouldn't be a Mod on the basis of his doings outside of his Mod position - which makes no sense. If you think he shouldn't be a Mod on the basis of his doings as a Mod then it would make sense.

Two accounts is of course going too far but people have to realise a Moderator is a person too :D They have to have opinions and biases will naturally come through. The point is of course we have so many different Moderators on here there is no person that every Mod dislikes.

the difference is when you moderator abilities are used to re-enforce you points...

Making good points without having to swear or flame makes you a good contributer

Making ponit with little or no evidence, followed by a torrent of abuse.
followed by the locking of the thread does not even make a good contibuter, let alone a good moderator.

I don't think the AMD ZEN is the only person who falls foul of this, but as the only one who is a moderator he is the only one who can be feasibly chastised, (as he has been).

frankly I like agood argument, but I don't think a good argument involves swearing, or calling people stupid, I don't think a good argument involves locking the opsts before the discussion is through.
many tmies a warning would be more appropriate.

I don't see anything wrong with disliking people, there aer people that I dislike, and people that dislike me.

however I've not banned any of them, I've not gone out of my way to piss them off, or tell them to leave.

Well, besides Lord K being my only support (and him being a MOD, or at least he was) I think that counts. You people are just a bunch of complainers. ANd I was shoving my opinion of Apple down your throat Gian? NO I WASN'T!!! I made that thread bacause Apple is doing well. Just because you HATE Apple doesn't mean everyone else does.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom