Typo on the Feedback forum description

hascet

Fully Optimized
Computer Forums said:
Tell us any comments, suggestions or general feedback on the CF forum. Also, we would like to hear any complaints you may have.
I think it should read:
hascet said:
Tell us any comments, suggestions or general feedback on Computer Forums. We would also like to know of any complaints you may have.
Or something similar, the main change being "CF Forum".

i happen to like it the way it is
if they called it cf in the beginning then someone would of started a thread titled "what does cf mean" then they would have had to explain that it meant computer forums.
keep it as it is.
it will only confuse new members thinking they are at a completely different website.

i happen to like it the way it is
if they called it cf in the beginning then someone would of started a thread titled "what does cf mean" then they would have had to explain that it meant computer forums.
keep it as it is.
it will only confuse new members thinking they are at a completely different website.
Well, the main issue I'm trying to get at is that it says "Computer Forums Forum" either the "forum" needs to be deleted or the "CF" needs to be deleted in order for it to be correct.

i think the only reason they put cf forum instead of computer forums was to save character space they might of had a limit on how many letters they could use when they created the forum so they put cf instead of computer forums i personally don't think its as big a issue as your making it it's fine as it is definitely.
but the last word should be for the mods and neither me or you as they are the ones that can say yes or no to changes.

i think the only reason they put cf forum instead of computer forums was to save character space they might of had a limit on how many letters they could use when they created the forum so they put cf instead of computer forums i personally don't think its as big a issue as your making it it's fine as it is definitely.
but the last word should be for the mods and neither me or you as they are the ones that can say yes or no to changes.

lol, I'm not making a big issue out of it, I'm just suggesting it be changed. Also, I'm not suggesting the CF part be changed just that the redundancy of CF forum be changed, because as you are aware CF stands for Computer Forums so there is no need for the word forum after CF.

Well, I don't know what we were debating because what you were talking about wasn't what I suggested :confused:

Back
Top Bottom