Trying to make topic

DCM

Solid State Member
Get this:

Fatal error: Maximum execution time of 20 seconds exceeded in c:\program files\apache group\apache\htdocs\computerforums\includes\db_mysql.php on line 212

Fatal error: Maximum execution time of 20 seconds exceeded in c:\program files\apache group\apache\htdocs\computerforums\includes\functions.php on line 490

General Computer Hardware And Software forum.

Tried twice maybe three times now.

:confused:

i got an error like that a few days ago. my thread never showed up and later it did. the forum also gave me another error message today for a few mins. just leave it and it should sort its self out

Alright then. I think I tried real early than again this morning so if several pop up please remove the excess. Thanks!

Its just being weird, you will need to go hit the back button, and rename the topic and post it again. Just add a space or dot or something to it, so it still says what you want, or just reword it.

Because if you just hit back and try and post it again, it thinks you already have, and it will say its a duplicate and you wont see either of them.

Its what happens when the server is running slow.

Gets really annoying doesnt it! You make some essay of a post, and then the bitch doesnt get shown!

Lol, well I learned to go back and copy it, just incase. :p

Well, I only copy on those essay posts, not ones like these.

I have not been able to create a topic still.

That same error occurs after 20 seconds.

There, must be a 10 post minimum to make a topic because I haven't been able to create one since I signed up and I just hit 10 posts.

Back
Top Bottom