Trade rep..

G35x

Golden Master
I think we should get maybe like a number next to our names, when someone has done a successful trade..I mean this might help people trade easier, and feel safer about doing it. Just completed a trade, and it went very smooth, just an idea.

Hmmm, well doesn't seem like there's much effort into the Trade section, so, great and original idea. David should seriously have a look into this. :)

Sounds good. But in another forum I go, inside the For Sale forum there's another subforum where you make a thread for your own "sellng rep" For example, if I'm gonna sell my PSP or whatever, I'd make a reputation thread in the trading reputation subforum, and when the person got my PSP (example) they could reply and say that the trade went well. :)

Sounds like a great idea, but its more work for the mods, so David might not want to go for it. You could always suggest that you would run it :)

But if you just used a subforum with a thread for every member that participates in the trade wouldn't be too much work. Just make the subforum. :)

Forget it. Not enough things going on in that area.

Besides you can just put references in your signature.

ArrizX said:
Forget it. Not enough things going on in that area.

Besides you can just put references in your signature.

i agree. if people are still unsure then they can then make a thread and other people can vouch for the seller.

Back
Top Bottom