Time to change the cap.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Brookfield said:
Just make sure that you don't include me in these people, I've lived by my principles all my life, to me, David said he could see I was a man of principles when he made me a mod, it's what life is all about, perhaps some, not all, young people lead sloppy lives, but I don't, I am what I am, I can't change, & I regard yor inference that I would have done the same, as an insult, so be careful what you say next, I am not perfect, there's no such person, but the small discretions I make in life never harmed anybody, I'm pleased to say all my friends treat me with respect, & I treat them the same, perhaps being born in a different time, makes a difference, yes, today there are still honourable people, [present company included I'm sure] but probably less than there were.

Sorry, I wasnt/didnt mean you..I was just saying, didnt mean to offend you with the remark..Also, I dont see why we have to close this, brookfield was just responding to my remark, but I wasnt even talking directly about him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom