Go Back   Computer Forums > Welcome To Computer Forums .org > Site Admin, News and Feedback
Join Computer forums Today

Closed Thread
Old 09-11-2006, 05:04 PM   #71
Golden Master
Default Re: Time to change the cap.

Originally Posted by Brookfield
Just make sure that you don't include me in these people, I've lived by my principles all my life, to me, David said he could see I was a man of principles when he made me a mod, it's what life is all about, perhaps some, not all, young people lead sloppy lives, but I don't, I am what I am, I can't change, & I regard yor inference that I would have done the same, as an insult, so be careful what you say next, I am not perfect, there's no such person, but the small discretions I make in life never harmed anybody, I'm pleased to say all my friends treat me with respect, & I treat them the same, perhaps being born in a different time, makes a difference, yes, today there are still honourable people, [present company included I'm sure] but probably less than there were.
Sorry, I wasnt/didnt mean you..I was just saying, didnt mean to offend you with the remark..Also, I dont see why we have to close this, brookfield was just responding to my remark, but I wasnt even talking directly about him.

Check out my car forum..

what is up vanilla face
Closed Thread