Time to change the cap.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, the cap limit is a TAD too long, but it's not like your life depends on that! :p

ArrizX said:
You know guys know I made a thread about this only a few weeks ago, right?
Yeah, but we still never really got a response, did we? This is an important issue, especially if you do a lot of PMs like I do...

Brookfield said:
So you did, I remember, but they'll still keep on, hoping that admin will crack!

Well, if you were a normal member, and not a mod, you would bring it up also, its very annnoying getting 5pms, and waiting 20minutes to send them back.. :mad: And its not like anyone really even spams via pm, this must be the dumest thing on the forum..Really, who is gona do that, people would rather spam the forum, not ONE PERSONS pm box...And it takes 2 clicks to delete them/

ArrizX said:
360sec = 6 min

so 5, 6min pms = 30min..

MATH WIZZZ IN THE HOUSE lol...And thats not cool, no one wants to waste a damn 30minutes, trying to send pms back!

Brookfield said:
So you did, I remember, but they'll still keep on, hoping that admin will crack!

You shouldn't take the fact that you're a moderator for granted. You guys have some priveledges that us normal members don't, but it's not a right. Remember, I was a moderator before. ;)

alvino said:
You shouldn't take the fact that you're a moderator for granted. You guys have some priveledges that us normal members don't, but it's not a right. Remember, I was a moderator before. ;)
What brought that on, I've never taken being a mod for granted.

Yeah...David was afraid my account had been hacked, because I had numerous IP addresses that acessed my account. I think it was because I used different school computers from time to time so I could check up on CF, but I guess David didn't take any chances.

I miss being a moderator...it was pretty fun. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom