Suggestions for improving CF

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think the forum needs any improvement at all, although...I don't like when you go to the forum sometimes and you click on a thread and it takes you to a blank page...it could be server downtime, but there's new software on here now so I haven't seen it yet!

Not to bring this thread back from the dead or anything, I just didn't feel like making my own topic on this matter. I think that there should be a separate section(maybe even a part of the general hardware forum) that is only and completely about overclocking various things such as CPU, GPU, RAM, and all that other good stuff. The reason that I think it would be a great idea is that at least 1/4 of the general computer hardware section is filled with overclocking topics and questions, which I think would be better suited to their own little area based only on overclocking.

Another reason is that it would free up the general hardware section of things so the mods could take care of things more easily, give people a better and more specific place to discuss, ask questions, and speculate on overclocking, and lastly it would just look nice(this last reason is just another thing to add).

Please consider my idea and try not to criticize me to harshly, however some healthy criticism is always nice haha.

Not to bring this thread back from the dead or anything, I just didn't feel like making my own topic on this matter. I think that there should be a separate section(maybe even a part of the general hardware forum) that is only and completely about overclocking various things such as CPU, GPU, RAM, and all that other good stuff. The reason that I think it would be a great idea is that at least 1/4 of the general computer hardware section is filled with overclocking topics and questions, which I think would be better suited to their own little area based only on overclocking.

Another reason is that it would free up the general hardware section of things so the mods could take care of things more easily, give people a better and more specific place to discuss, ask questions, and speculate on overclocking, and lastly it would just look nice(this last reason is just another thing to add).

Please consider my idea and try not to criticize me to harshly, however some healthy criticism is always nice haha.

I've pushed for re-organizing the forums and few people liked the idea. I would love a sub-forum about Overclocking. It's a good idea man.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom