Go Back   Computer Forums > Welcome To Computer Forums .org > Site Admin, News and Feedback
Click Here to Login
Join Computer forums Today

Closed Thread

Old 03-14-2009, 06:34 AM   #21
Site Team

Default Re: Suggestions for improving CF

Quote:
Originally Posted by dude_se View Post
well we are like the amish of the internet
Hahah, that made me laugh.

Old 03-14-2009, 10:48 AM   #22
Fully Optimized

Send a message via AIM to eslfish Send a message via MSN to eslfish Send a message via Yahoo to eslfish

I don't think the forum needs any improvement at all, although...I don't like when you go to the forum sometimes and you click on a thread and it takes you to a blank page...it could be server downtime, but there's new software on here now so I haven't seen it yet!

Windows 7 64-bit Ultimate
Old 03-14-2009, 01:53 PM   #23
In Runtime

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spec View Post
wait free of a holes?? what if i wnna be an a-hole!
Go down to The Cellar, or join Offtopic.com. They're full of a'holes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by eslfish View Post
I don't think the forum needs any improvement at all
Actually, after looking at the threads in the Gallery subforum of GH&S, I'd move Pet Thread to the Social Lounge, but that's it.
Old 06-29-2009, 06:47 AM   #24
Baseband Member

Send a message via AIM to Strickin Send a message via MSN to Strickin

Not to bring this thread back from the dead or anything, I just didn't feel like making my own topic on this matter. I think that there should be a separate section(maybe even a part of the general hardware forum) that is only and completely about overclocking various things such as CPU, GPU, RAM, and all that other good stuff. The reason that I think it would be a great idea is that at least 1/4 of the general computer hardware section is filled with overclocking topics and questions, which I think would be better suited to their own little area based only on overclocking.

Another reason is that it would free up the general hardware section of things so the mods could take care of things more easily, give people a better and more specific place to discuss, ask questions, and speculate on overclocking, and lastly it would just look nice(this last reason is just another thing to add).

Please consider my idea and try not to criticize me to harshly, however some healthy criticism is always nice haha.
Old 07-01-2009, 04:04 PM   #25
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strickin View Post
Not to bring this thread back from the dead or anything, I just didn't feel like making my own topic on this matter. I think that there should be a separate section(maybe even a part of the general hardware forum) that is only and completely about overclocking various things such as CPU, GPU, RAM, and all that other good stuff. The reason that I think it would be a great idea is that at least 1/4 of the general computer hardware section is filled with overclocking topics and questions, which I think would be better suited to their own little area based only on overclocking.

Another reason is that it would free up the general hardware section of things so the mods could take care of things more easily, give people a better and more specific place to discuss, ask questions, and speculate on overclocking, and lastly it would just look nice(this last reason is just another thing to add).

Please consider my idea and try not to criticize me to harshly, however some healthy criticism is always nice haha.
I've pushed for re-organizing the forums and few people liked the idea. I would love a sub-forum about Overclocking. It's a good idea man.

Closed Thread