Suggestion(s)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Slaughter said:
Suggestion: Perhaps adding a place for graphic designers? :D
that's not a bad idea either, i am still looking forward to see some new stuff here for the forum, maybe when David has the time..We can discuss some new things coming.:D

get mods that dont insult members of the forum... and them edit posts saying about their attack on forum members... :rolleyes:

Perhaps adding a section designated for nothing but modding ideas/questions/pictures? I'm starting to do a lot of case modding and such so it's an idea.

Note to Masahiro: This is not an old thread that I'm bringing back. I clearly stated from the beginning that I would simply add to this list as ideas came up instead of making 90 new posts. You sir are cut. Please try again next year. Thanks for coming out. And thank you for reporting my post. I appreciate. That will bring my suggestion to the admins quicker perhaps. Now, should I report your post for being ignorant?

Ahem...

Despite the fact you did say you would add as you went along you will get more looks if you just start a new one. People click on the thread and see it's several months old and just don't bother to read any further. I'm locking the thread to push the issue. Now as for your responce to Masahiro, that was totaly uncalled for. And don't even think of starting on me. Mind your manners or you won't like what happens next...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom