This Is A Strange Forum.

Dishdog said:
I totally agree with seti, he can't do everything(Cough Cough I could help Cough Cough,lol). A lot of the questions asked get answerd. thats about all that matters, sure there is a lot of stuff that just cluters the forum up, but those things are fun to read and make you want to come back when you don't have a problem yourself. and for people not looking at threads o well, as long as the question gets answerd. i personally look at almost all the threads in General Computer Hardware And Software because most of what i now is from this forum, and to learn about computers is the main reason i'm here. if people don't care why a burner or something isn't working, why would they look at it?

Just a last note i think David is doing an amazing job on this forum and should be proud of what he has made.
Dishdog,can you read this ?
bluto
Edited later
This is the first time i didn't have to refresh the page.
Somebody reply.

4> This is David's forum. He wants the stickies up as they are and that's the way it is.

That remark shows that David does not care about his member's opinion, and if that is the case then why have a suggestions/feedback forum up?

the feedback and sugestions forum is (oviously) to leave suggestions, and feedback...

it's not a place for people to leave commands for the admin to alter the forum to the way they would like!

beside not all members believe the gallery threads are surpurflous, some of us actually like to see what other people are doing with their computers.

(though I admit I'd have liked to see more modified computers than just shop bought ones!)

WireNine.com said:
That remark shows that David does not care about his member's opinion, and if that is the case then why have a suggestions/feedback forum up?
I disagree with that. I do value members opinions.

WireNine.com said:

i dont agree with this... i think david does care about what the members think, that is what this section is for....

bluto's profile posts.
Have another look,are yours listed as previews like his ?
This post probably needs a page refresh to appear,do yours ?
Submitting reply now,11:33 p.m.Fri.
Edit it worked this time.Please comment.
;)

Dishdog said:
I totally agree with seti, he can't do everything(Cough Cough I could help Cough Cough,lol). A lot of the questions asked get answerd. thats about all that matters, sure there is a lot of stuff that just cluters the forum up, but those things are fun to read and make you want to come back when you don't have a problem yourself. and for people not looking at threads o well, as long as the question gets answerd. i personally look at almost all the threads in General Computer Hardware And Software because most of what i now is from this forum, and to learn about computers is the main reason i'm here. if people don't care why a burner or something isn't working, why would they look at it?

Just a last note i think David is doing an amazing job on this forum and should be proud of what he has made.
According to his profile after you bluto put:
Dishdog,can you read this ?
bluto
Edited later
This is the first time i didn't have to refresh the page.
Somebody reply.

I read all his posts and hes a guru
This is true?

I also found in another thread:

Will this be read.?
When you go to your inbox,then you have to scroll down the page for a listing.It's not on the left.:)

Ahh scary the forums been spooked.

Back
Top Bottom