stickies

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I'll stand by my opinion.. don't do anything to the threads. Half of the links is a gross overstatement.

well yes. it was a bit of an over statement.
I thought it'd already been decided that the gallery stickies were staying, I mean we all know that they'll just be recreated a hundred more times if they aren't left...

I think the pruning seti was refering to would be things like after the first picture of your workstation there is a page and a half of conversation before the next picture, and it might be nicer in the gallery just to see pictures?

I'm glad to see a lot of the other stickies are gone, simply because I don't think anybody reads them anyway before posting a question. for a lot of people bythe time tey get around to posting a question they've already spent most of a day searching on google, so another search is just adding to the frustration.

thos that havn't spent half the day searching for the answer to their own problem are not going to spend five minutes reading a general thread before posting.

Giancarlo said:
I think they should be left alone.

Hey wombat... news flash.. you have nothing to do with this. This isn't of your concern. You're a noob, and you're already telling me how to post. Get off my back and stop following me around. You don't have the slightest idea what is going on here.
Why are you worried about me...?

Giancarlo said:
It doesn't matter what you think setis. David OKed them to stay therefore they are staying. I will contact him again if there is another push for its removal by irresponsible moderators... Kage especially. Kage should be removed immmediately from moderatorship.

cheap shot

Giancarlo said:
It doesn't matter what you think setis. David OKed them to stay therefore they are staying. I will contact him again if there is another push for its removal by irresponsible moderators... Kage especially. Kage should be removed immmediately from moderatorship.

kage? hes one of the best members here, hes definatley one of the most usefull members, and if he was a bad mod, then david would have removed him. if youve got a problem with it, then leave this forum.....

and i still say that they shouldnt be stickied, if they were being posted in, then they would be bought to the top all the time, but it would give the other threads from people wanting help a better chance to been seen...

they aren't really the sort of thread that people post in all the time... I mean you don't get a new case or a new workstation everyday and need to advertise it on a forum do you?

mark thorpe said:
kage? hes one of the best members here, hes definatley one of the most usefull members, and if he was a bad mod, then david would have removed him. if youve got a problem with it, then leave this forum.....

and i still say that they shouldnt be stickied, if they were being posted in, then they would be bought to the top all the time, but it would give the other threads from people wanting help a better chance to been seen...

Here we go with the great disinformation. I'm not leaving anywhere. And yes he is a bad mod for what he tried to do.

I say they should be stickied because it will reduce the amount of threads being opened. It would be unwise to unsticky them. They are useful threads too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom