Spammer on the Lose "lao110zi"

LukaszR1

Fully Optimized
Just thought i'd share. but lao110zi has been going around spamming away!! someone should block him asap before he gets ALL our threads :eek:

if he was "spamming away" how come there were only two reported posts? out of 31 only two were reported... doesn't seem right...

if he was "spamming away" how come there were only two reported posts? out of 31 only two were reported... doesn't seem right...

i tried to report more...but i couldn't because it told me you can only email every 300 something seconds.

The whole 300 second rule is bullshit but it goes back to the dawn of time and will never change.

I have literally lost count of the number of times David has been complained to about it and it has never changed.

The whole 300 second rule is bullshit but it goes back to the dawn of time and will never change.

I have literally lost count of the number of times David has been complained to about it and it has never changed.

i agree....these pm and reporting times are pretty much ridiculous....since at times its important...but what can we do.

Would be nice to at least remove it when you are reporting threads, but that's easier said than done an I'm sure it's just a global setting for all e-mail.

I understand why the 300 second rule is there though, think if the spammer decided to start spamming peoples via e-mail through the site. That would be a lot worse than letting them puke in a few threads and the mods delete the posts.

i guess you're right xtremezx2....i guess we can't always have everything lol...but definitely wouldn't want getting an inbox full of crap.

Back
Top Bottom