soo... many... stickies!!!

mark thorpe said:
Agreed... :D

btw, morning matt :D
Dude your the one that brought it up, and now your saying you dont mind, what are you trying to do bump your post count or something?
i know, this has been said before, but there are soo many stickies... i think that there should be some taken down... sorry for creating this, just that it does get a bit annoying sometimes.
Regards,

you what? wombat said, all the galleries can go as well, and i said agreed. meaning that i agree that the gallery stickies should be removed from being stickies.....

try these.....
glasses.jpg
:p

I dunno, So why would he want them, does david wear glasses, I think that lk should have an award for the top cf poster..lol

mark thorpe said:
you what? wombat said, all the galleries can go as well, and i said agreed. meaning that i agree that the gallery stickies should be removed from being stickies.....

try these.....
glasses.jpg
:p

LMFAO ^ :D Thats good sense of humor right there, see guys learn from that, females like a guy with a great sense of humor! :p

What the devil is a Female?

Poor me... nobody picked up on my Bumble Bee joke :D I am like all the great artists... only appreciated when I am dead :p

Lord Kalthorn said:
What the devil is a Female?

Poor me... nobody picked up on my Bumble Bee joke :D I am like all the great artists... only appreciated when I am dead :p

Its more like what the heck is a male!!! :p

Female ~ http://www.answers.com/female&r=67
:D

btw i got your joke, bumble bee must be the glasses brand name, iem i right?

Back
Top Bottom