Some people are getting on my last nerve...

Status
Not open for further replies.

The_Other_One

Daemon Poster
I've been trying to go around and help people here more recently, but it seems lots of people post after me with either identical info as to what i posted, incorrected 'answeres', or just some crap that showed they didn't read the question correctly.

Now I know this place won't notice anything if I decide to just up and leave, but it really pisses me off when such nice forums get drug down the drain but stuck up nerds who think they know everything.

Now, I'm not pointing any fingers or calling out anyone, I'm not trying to get flammed or banned; I just want this place to be a reliable source of information. Maybe some of the people I'm refering to will read this and either shut up and let the people who know what they are talking about take over or start trying a little harder...

Yea, it seems like the only thing we can do is report it. If the people think they know everything, they wont stop.

until they are proven wrong, i have to agree...if people don't know what the hell they're talking about stay out of the quentioned thread.

Well I've seen MANY posts that have been incorrect recently, and those are just the ones I read.

But hey, if you guys can't do anything about them, then I will.

But hey, if you guys can't do anything about them, then I will.
what will you do?
and also yes i do agree with the other one this is one of the reasons i do not post here often anymore.

No clue. Depends on how the person is acting and the mood I'm in I guess. I'll probably end up getting myself banned for this sometime but I don't care anymore...

The_Other_One....
hmmmm if i recall i b****ed u out because u said not too many people were giving u help around here.
seems like uv always been pissed at cf. ive been mad at them since i hit post 600 actually around the week or 2 before zen left.

I don't recall if you said anyting to me or not, I tend to ignore such posts directed to me, but yes, I got upset at this place because of the lack of help. It seems everyone has textbook knowledge; anything that's out of the ordinary a bit causes everyone to just ignore a question. That or as mentioned above, people don't read the question...

Things have seemed to of really gone down since zen left, but I had some problems with him too. I'm a bit suprised it's not improved.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom