Some one has linked to CF

There was no av on the virtual machine so I'm not sure what exactly caused it but it happened pretty soon after clicking yes on the message.

Is something is wrong with this forum.

I've just posted replys and I appeared at the top of someone elses threads!!!!

This happened last night too. And I can't locate the threads again. They're gone!!!

Then I was logged out!

Whats happening here?

EDIT: Just read David's post above.

Just a quick update folks - I know what is causing the problem. Unfortunately there are a few other issues that I'd rather not mention about at the moment but I'll try and keep you posted.

And has David Done Let alone - SAID Anything about it??

before you start bashing people actually read the thread.. he has sorted the problem now, and will give more info tomorrow.

Is something is wrong with this forum.

I've just posted replys and I appeared at the top of someone elses threads!!!!

This happened last night too. And I can't locate the threads again. They're gone!!!

Then I was logged out!

Whats happening here?

EDIT: Just read David's post above.

I only saw that problem last night on two different threads with everything returning to normal a short time later. Just read through this thread and you can see that.

I'll simply wait until tommorrow to hear the explaination. Once the problems are sorted out I'm sure you'll be able to relocate the threads you posted on.

i have a question.
Is this error doing something to our computers when we come here?

I seem to be getting some kind of problems with certain programs and USB devices.

There was no av on the virtual machine so I'm not sure what exactly caused it but it happened pretty soon after clicking yes on the message.

it was because you clicked yes on the message.

by clicking yes you'll have installed a downloader on your machine that will download other virus components, and give you repeated messages that you've got a virus, and would you like to install this virus scanner, because it'll fix it, honest.

in fact it won't fix it, all it does is ask you to pay for some AV software, which not only doesn't work it actually installs more virusses on your machine.

your VM doesn't work because you got a pop up on the internet and said yes.

Back
Top Bottom