Some one has linked to CF

it is most likely an advertisement in the CF homepage that is causing that thing to come up. If you have adblock it doesn't come up

Avast! blocked it for me, popped up when I came on this site and all I had to do was click "abort connection" and all was well. It's a trojan.

Yeah it's a virus and it's appearing on CF. I suspect we either had a terrible choice in ad partners OR someone exploited the many, many, many security holes of CF.

Avast! blocked it for me, popped up when I came on this site and all I had to do was click "abort connection" and all was well. It's a trojan.

Same here. It's not just FF like someone mentioned earlier, either, cuz I'm running IE7...

Just a quick update folks - I know what is causing the problem. Unfortunately there are a few other issues that I'd rather not mention about at the moment but I'll try and keep you posted.

I figured you were already tending to it once I saw your notice yesterday. I haven't been seeing any popups blocked or anything else then the problem mentioned earlier.

Just a quick update folks - I know what is causing the problem. Unfortunately there are a few other issues that I'd rather not mention about at the moment but I'll try and keep you posted.
Alright thanks, just good to know that you know what is causing it.

havnt seen anything on firefox, but the stopscript thing was saying something was trying earlier on the home screen..

Everytime I go to this site, I get AVG warning me about it. Even when I accessed it 5 minutes ago...

I'm sorry to say but you might have still got the virus again. Often times, even if you don't hit OK it usually does the same thing it would do if you hit cancel.

Next time, I'd advice you hit Alt+F4 to close the window so you have no contact with the window.

As for this lasting very long, this is a serious issue that has to be seen to quickly! This is one reason why an upgrade from vBulletin® Version 3.6.5 to 3.8.1 or if anything please go to 3.7.0.

Yea, when you posted that I thought "how stupid.."
I always forget to use Alt F4 (my first impulse is to hit cancel)

Thanks for reminding me of that :)

EDIT: Im booting into safe mode and doing a full scan

Back
Top Bottom