Social Lounge - No post count?

I like the rep too but not all people you help will give you reputation, so you may have helped 10 people but only one gives you rep, then it's hard just to go by reputation as a measure of how helpful you are.

~K-Pow~ said:
I like the rep too but not all people you help will give you reputation, so you may have helped 10 people but only one gives you rep, then it's hard just to go by reputation as a measure of how helpful you are.
yeah thats the problem with having just rep. I know I've helped hundreds of people here, yet I only have like 20 rep points...

mammikoura said:
yeah thats the problem with having just rep. I know I've helped hundreds of people here, yet I only have like 20 rep points...
A lot of newbies that are not experienced with the vBulletin system might not know what reputation is...

Yeah plus, Its weird how thye can give you neutral... because some are blocks, rather than the green bar for helping.

I've tried to give a neutral just to test, and you can't. My browser selects Positive automatically, and then you can only hit negative from there. Theres no untick option... so how have people been giving neutral rep?

Jordan Pardy said:
A lot of newbies that are not experienced with the vBulletin system might not know what reputation is...
I know, and that's the reason why rep isn't that accurate.

Kage said:
Yeah plus, Its weird how thye can give you neutral... because some are blocks, rather than the green bar for helping.

I've tried to give a neutral just to test, and you can't. My browser selects Positive automatically, and then you can only hit negative from there. Theres no untick option... so how have people been giving neutral rep?

positive + negative = neutral

Yeah, 1 person gives positive and the other gives negative on one post
smile.gif

Back
Top Bottom