Signatures

Status
Not open for further replies.

dale

Daemon Poster
My signature was removed from my posts. I only found out about this today.

It contained a personal site. The site was not commercial, not spam, not competitive with CF, and IMHO a pretty modest and decent site. The site is related to what I do with my spare time, and it also expresses what I do with my server and the Internet, in general.

I did not spam on CF. I believe all my posts were posted in good faith and with genuine interest for the respective discussion threads.

Since I did not get any PM from the admin or mods, I have to ask: was this removal intentional?

If so, is there any sort of signature policy that I can read up on? E.g., are we allowed to have links to our personal site at all?

Last edited:
I'm not aware of any intentional removal. My current guess is that there was a glitch.

Links we do treat on a case by case basis. Since I don't remember yours that probably means it was OK.

I'm going to close this thread, and you can put your signature back to what it was for now. If there are any issues with the content I'll send you a PM or you can PM me if you need further assistance with this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom