Security/Hacking.. Hacking needs to go.

Half Evil

Golden Master
People appearenty think that the "hacking" word, means its okay for them to ask about it. I think it should say something, along the lines of Pc/Internet Security" i mean when i was a noob here, i thought it was ok.. i mean i asked how to hack a few things, several times. So.. just a thought.. but i think it should be changed.

Okay, you can ask all you want, but noone on here (i know) even knows what hacking is hacking is not necessarily trying to find out personal information, it is a way of protecting yourself, by understanding techniques, i know a lot about hacking, but that doesnt mean I am a horrible hacker that should be arrested, you need to understand that.
And as long as you don't use it to harm someone, the knowledge/ discussion is not in any way unethical, or illegal, so yeah

Um.. Woah.. Wait up turbo..

Were NOT supposed to talk about Hacking. Its supposed to be HACKING SECURITY.. not HOW TOO hack..
I feel that im miss understanding this, or you mis understook this. Becuause your saying that you can hack.. ect. But i realize that hacking isnt always about doing something to someone elses computer that is unjust. Most people here should know that. But im saying the noobs that come here, and try and hack, because that says hacking.

I like your sig... btw, arrizx. Lol... Nice. I think, however, it should be: gaming, girls, sleep. lol.... anyways... yeah, how about we just leave the title the way it is? It's ok if the noobs ask. Ask away. It's funny to see just how many people are so desperate to ask here. Any hacker who's half intelligent wouldn't touch a forum that would log his i.p. Lol...

I agree, i don't think that David meant 'hacking' in that context, i think he meant it in more like preventing it rather than promoting it

Back
Top Bottom