Search Option

pctechmike1

Daemon Poster
Is it just me, or is anyone else having this particular issue. Forgive me if it's been a thread started on it, but I cannot search for over an hour :confused:

I click on "New Posts" to see what's, well, uhh, new. I get a message saying I must wait 15 seconds before I can search again. Out next to that, I get a total amount of seconds- which last I checked, said I must wait 5959 seconds before another search would be allowed. Five thousand, nine hundred, and fifty-nine seconds :confused: . That's a lot more than 15 seconds :D
It's more like an hour and 39 minutes before I can search again.
Just wondering....not sure if this is an issue that has already been brought up, like I said, I couldn't search to see. Just bringing it to attention if it hasn't been noticed.

I have that problem But mine is alot longer it is now about 24 hours this started. And i still cant search. I have told David about this on MSN.

Just was wondering if anyone else noticed. I'm sure there are more small issues to be worked out over time. Not a big deal- thanks.

it was a server problem but it has been resolved..i believe it was part to blame when CF was moved to it's new server.

Back
Top Bottom