Reviews

I'd host it, I'd make the domain computerforumsreviews.org or something but I wouldn't do that unless David ok'd it. Just a suggestion.

^Mike^ said:
I'd host it, I'd make the domain computerforumsreviews.org or something but I wouldn't do that unless David ok'd it. Just a suggestion.

Thats actually a great idea

its a pretty good idea i must admit. we could even vote for a few people to be in charge of the reviews. moderators of the reviews as it were. :D
1500th post! and many more to come

Any rep for that idea? eh? JK...but seriously...jk jk

I wan't thinking of a whole new website, but if it gets that much traffic, it might not be a bad idea to set up completely new forums for it. Then you could get really specific on the parts of reviews.

your getting a +1 rep from me :) ... feel free to return the honour.. its a great idea. you may be right... dunno if this site can handle reviews aswell. can just link to another partner site. i really need to stop with the ...... in my posts lol!

I think it's a good idea. Would take a bit of work to get going, but it would be a nice thing to have.

And as for the …'s, try this:
alt+01478789 or alt+0133
makes
…
Sweet :cool:

I think it's a great idea. If you have something that's great bang for the buck and gives great performance, make a review. That way other people, with the same product, could post their experiences in the same thread. That way it's more of a database for info on a specific product.

Back
Top Bottom