review section

personally, I think that we should be able to review anything.
computers, components, games, consoles, cars, food,

literally anythign that grabs your attention. if you get a really great product the you should review it to let peo;ple know. simillarly if you get a really shoddy product, review it to warn people away.

and all the ones in the middle should be reviewed anyway so that there is a scale of comparisson.

I think that this is a great idea, (I used to be a member of another forums where they had a reviews section).

the only reason that I didn't post earlier was because I thought that this thread.
http://computerforums.org/showthread.php?t=52683
was an idea that was good that would also encompas this idea

It'd be nice to get an opinion from David regarding both of these ideas.
(I think I like this one slightly more though)

I think this would be a good idea too. There are things already posted in the forum that could go there like some people's threads on their opinions of Vista, stuff like that.

And maybe not just reviews of stuff you have, you could post reviews from Cnet reviews or some other reliable source. Reviews of the latest stuff so we know wheither we should buy it or not.

and please, keep things appropriate... I know this forum is mostly guys and we all know what guys want, but don't put products that you use on your own time in the reviews section :p

If the review section is not implemented, I suggest just post it in the General Hardware section. I'm always posting new stuff that's coming out and people read it. Like the new Intel Penryn or however you spell it. Good stuff.

OK, that's a good idea, lets do that then, if people start reviewing things, anything that's a review about computers hardware of software can sit in the hardware software section for now, and anything that's not computer related reviews can live in the social lounge.

if the take up is good, and peope actually get into writting reviews then we'll badger David to put up a section.

Back
Top Bottom