review section

ya maybe if computer forums had like a main site or something we could put up all reviews there

Let me make it clear that I am NOT trolling for members. Members here are members at my place and viceversa. I set up a review section and if any one here wants to use it then knock yourself out.

setishock said:
Let me make it clear that I am NOT trolling for members. Members here are members at my place and viceversa. I set up a review section and if any one here wants to use it then knock yourself out.

ok outta curiousity, didnt you used to be a mod here? ... or have i got totally mixed up?

Yes and I like to think I'm still on good terms with David. Some of the things he doesn't do here I do at my place. If the crew here wants to use it then help yourself. If not no big.

If most of us posting here think it's a rather good idea then what exactly is stopping it? I was going to right a review of '300' but my account got banned that day. so eh, that didn't happen. But my questions are...

1. Is it entitled ONLY to PC components?
2. What kind of criteria must the review have?
3. Will a review have to be submitted before approved and posted?
4. Should we impose a rating system other then the current rating system to scale on whether or not the review is satisfactory or not?

Back
Top Bottom