Go Back   Computer Forums > Welcome To Computer Forums .org > Site Admin, News and Feedback
Click Here to Login
Join Computer forums Today


Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 
Old 11-19-2006, 05:09 PM   #11
Golden Master
 
mark thorpe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 7,366
Send a message via MSN to mark thorpe Send a message via Yahoo to mark thorpe
Default Re: Reputation scale adjusted

thanks david

hopefully this will stop people moaning for 5 mins..
__________________

__________________
'I may be drunk, Miss, but in the morning I will be sober and you will still be ugly.'

Winston Churchill, 11/30/1874 - 01/24/1965
mark thorpe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2006, 05:26 PM   #12
Golden Master
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 7,534
Default Re: Reputation scale adjusted

Looks good.
__________________

LA061 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2006, 04:04 PM   #13
88
Fully Optimized
 
88's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Posts: 4,775
Send a message via MSN to 88
Default Re: Reputation scale adjusted

I have a question. Why is it now that you start getting the double bars when your status is "has a brilliant future" rather than when you "have a reputation beyond repute"? Could that not have been changed as well? (I assume that the rep points for double bar has not changed as it was 100 or something before) It doesn't make sense now. It should go (like before) "brilliant future" --> "rep beyond repute" --> then double bar "rep beyond repute"
__________________
Killing under the cloak of war is no different than murder

Kein Alkohol ist auch keine Lsung!
88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2006, 04:48 PM   #14
Golden Master
 
Tommy Boy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: USA
Posts: 8,463
Send a message via Yahoo to Tommy Boy
Default Re: Reputation scale adjusted

Quote:
Originally Posted by 88
I have a question. Why is it now that you start getting the double bars when your status is "has a brilliant future" rather than when you "have a reputation beyond repute"? Could that not have been changed as well? (I assume that the rep points for double bar has not changed as it was 100 or something before) It doesn't make sense now. It should go (like before) "brilliant future" --> "rep beyond repute" --> then double bar "rep beyond repute"
You can't change the number of rep points you need for a double rep bar. It's 100 and up for a double rep bar.
__________________
When all else fails...Ham Radio!

I still have the same old HP DV9700T laptop I've had for years...still kickin'
Tommy Boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2006, 06:06 PM   #15
Golden Master
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 7,534
Default Re: Reputation scale adjusted

I would imagine it is possible to change the number of rep points for a double bar... by changing how long it takes for one of the little bars that make up the entire bar to appear or something?
LA061 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2006, 06:14 PM   #16
Golden Master
 
Tommy Boy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: USA
Posts: 8,463
Send a message via Yahoo to Tommy Boy
Default Re: Reputation scale adjusted

Quote:
Originally Posted by Google Guru
I would imagine it is possible to change the number of rep points for a double bar... by changing how long it takes for one of the little bars that make up the entire bar to appear or something?
No, there isn't the option in Vbulletin.
__________________
When all else fails...Ham Radio!

I still have the same old HP DV9700T laptop I've had for years...still kickin'
Tommy Boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2006, 01:55 AM   #17
Fully Optimized
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: 1
Posts: 2,525
Default Re: Reputation scale adjusted

personally, i like the double rep bar. it sticks out among the rest of them. maybe the new change could consist with different colors in the rep bars?? eh doubt it but w/e have to give it a shot.
Ronco Rox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2006, 06:36 AM   #18
Golden Master
 
mammikoura's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 7,459
Send a message via MSN to mammikoura
Default Re: Reputation scale adjusted

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronco Rox
personally, i like the double rep bar. it sticks out among the rest of them. maybe the new change could consist with different colors in the rep bars?? eh doubt it but w/e have to give it a shot.
you can always make your own one red if u behave like an ass.
But seriously now, I don't really know. I guess it would be pretty cool if done well, but it would probably just end up look messier. But worth a though, if it can be done so it will look nice etc. then it would be great.
__________________
0_o
mammikoura is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2006, 01:30 PM   #19
Fully Optimized
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: 1
Posts: 2,525
Default Re: Reputation scale adjusted

yea thats what i'm saying, like the color of your rep bar goes with the certain amount of rep you gotten.

so like if you get passed 10 rep points it changes yellow, 25 green, 55 blue and etc. just a thought.
Ronco Rox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2006, 02:50 PM   #20
Fully Optimized
 
troy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: USA
Posts: 2,410
Default Re: Reputation scale adjusted

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronco Rox
yea thats what i'm saying, like the color of your rep bar goes with the certain amount of rep you gotten.

so like if you get passed 10 rep points it changes yellow, 25 green, 55 blue and etc. just a thought.
that's a neat idea.
__________________

__________________
Desktop: Dell Dimension E510, 2.5GB RAM, Intel P4 3.0GHZ, 250GB HDD, Windows Vista Premium. Might not be the best, but the old girl is still running good.
troy is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:29 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 4
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0