Reputation ?

ssc456

Fully Optimized
hello people

i just wanted to know if there was a way to tell if some1 gave you good rep or bad rep ?

coz on my recent rep list i have

Laptop Not Charging May 22nd, 2007 04:28 AM Krucial Element thanks for the advice with a sort of purple colour block next to it ??

so i assume that was positive ?

i also have

USB Problem May 19th, 2007 09:40 PM Jat Great help, thanks.

with a green block next to it ?? so does that mean this is positive and the 1st one isnt ?

and i also have

every vid card ranked.... May 23rd, 2007 12:49 PM tcracker

with no comment and a purple block next to it ??

so as there is no comment i dunno weather it is positive or negative ?

heres a link to that original thread http://computerforums.org/showthread.php?p=623855#post623855

and i cant see y i would get positive or negative ?

unless some1 wanted to give me rep on diff thread + or - and see my name on there and decided it was easier ?

n e ways im just wondering no big deal

as always thanks guys

cheers raffaz

so the purple colour blocks are from people that have not bin in the forum for long enough ?

kind of stupid realy though cos it is mostly new members you help out and thus deserve rep from and yet it dosent add to your score

Thats just the way it is, at least their still showing their appreciation, even if it doesnt add to your rep :)

i would have said it was grey and not purple... and yeah it is kinda stupid

kind of stupid realy though cos it is mostly new members you help out and thus deserve rep from and yet it dosent add to your score
well, its kinda of a security thing, i guess david didnt want people creating new accounts to give themselves rep.

Thats just the way it is, at least their still showing their appreciation, even if it doesnt add to your rep :)
well yeah and anyway you know yourslef that you have helped people
well, its kinda of a security thing, i guess david didnt want people creating new accounts to give themselves rep.
good point i suppose it would be easy enough to make a new account and give yourself loads of rep but wouldnt it keep telling you to spread it around ?

Back
Top Bottom