Repuation review

yeah, the progressing green boxes would be easier to follow by. but highlighting over it isn't hard

Jordan Pardy said:
Don't the green boxes get a different shade of green too when they increase? {or am I thinking wrong here}

Well, I think there is green and grey. Im not to sure

A new box for each point?
I've got too many of the buggers and I don't want a new box for each point!!
it'd just clutter up the screen.

root said:
A new box for each point?
I've got too many of the buggers and I don't want a new box for each point!!
it'd just clutter up the screen.
I'm not saying for each point but for each level. Yeah if there was a green box for each point that would be crazy but just if you get another green box for every level.

maybe diff coloured boxes. like white for no rep, red for level one, orange for level 2, etc.... or just circles with different numbers in so you know the level.

I like Amish Kids idea, for every level you go up, you should get a new box..That way people know right away, and wouldnt have to hover over the green box..

Is grey negative? Since you can only choose one or the other?

In which case, people have been giving me negative feedback, with good comments, so maybe some people aren't seeing the option.

click on the post that is grey (it'll take you to the post that was commecnted on).

now click on the scales as if you were adding rep to your own post and it will tell you what the rep of that post is,

grey posts have the words.
"your reputation on this post is even" (e.g it's had postive and negative reviews).
look the same way at a green repped post and you'll see it says.
"Your reputation on this post is Somewhat Positive." (e.g it's recieved more postive reviews than it has negative reviews).

Im pretty sure grey is just a neutral one. Like if the person is new they don't have any reputation points to give so it's just neutral.

Back
Top Bottom