Repuation review

David Lindon

Golden Master
So the reputation system has now been up and running a little while and there were mixed feelings about its introduction. There were a few initial adjustments that needed to be made but I would like to check how everyone thinks its performing. Those who were against the idea if they still are or have any further suggestions.

So let me know what you think.

I think its working really good. I just have one question, is it possible to make if so for each reputation level you gain you get another green box? That just makes it much easier to tell how much rep someone has gotten in my opinion.

The Amish Kid said:
I think its working really good. I just have one question, is it possible to make if so for each reputation level you gain you get another green box? That just makes it much easier to tell how much rep someone has gotten in my opinion.

Yeah is that possible, moving green boxes would be sooooo much better..

Also, I dont under stand this much at all, this is the 1st page, with the members with the highest rep pts in order..So why is Robert there, 3 posts, its preety hard to get on the 1st page with only 3 posts.. :rolleyes:

d6bs.jpg

i agree w/ the moving green boxes thing..

lol, and can we make it so that banned members dont count.. lol.. got several negative reps from elitegamer from what i can see...

what exactly are the grey boxes about? red negative, green positive, how dya give grey rep?
haha, ive got a load of grey/negative rep for doing my job as a mod too...

Ive got a ton of grey, I think that means, someone in that thread gave u a positive rep, and someone gave a neg..

The reputation system works fine for me but I also like the idea of having an extra green block for each point or something liek I've saw on other vBulletin forums.

It's great to see it come to some use, but (not intending to sound redundant but here it comes anyway) it would be nice to see the green boxes increase in number to reflect a better reputation.

Back
Top Bottom