Rep Should Leave

Status
Not open for further replies.
looking at my rep-o-meter, only 2 reps out of all of them are for helping people, the others are just weird kinda pointless ones. one of them was from a newbie too, which doesnt count but makes you feel good knowing they actually appreciate you helping them. the other one i counted as helping someone was for telling somebody to contact thelis on AIM.

so out of what is it, 10 or 15 of the latest reps only 2 were really for good reasons. the whole rep system is now corrupt i think. the whole idea is good when used properly but now its all screwed up.

its hard to neg rep(for a legit reason) someone nowadays w\o them neg repping back saying "why dude" or "what was that for" even though it was for a good reason.

i agree, because my only rep was from rudster i didn't do anything exept post (or maybe its because hes my cousin)

I think the rep should stay, it is a good way for the new memebers to know who to trust. The only problem is if new members have outrageous amounts of rep then something is wrong.

I think the rep should stay, it is a good way for the new memebers to know who to trust. The only problem is if new members have outrageous amounts of rep then something is wrong.

it doesnt work for that. because 80% of mine\your reps are for things not computer related. when you go to a forum you have to rely on that the 2-4 people who help you are right, if you dont than your thread doesnt do much good.

it doesnt work for that. because 80% of mine\your reps are for things not computer related. when you go to a forum you have to rely on that the 2-4 people who help you are right, if you dont than your thread doesnt do much good.

Only 2 of my current displayed reps are for helping people.

We bitch for it, we bitch to get rid of it.

He gave it to us. We put our own foot in the grave, and we deal with it.

We bitch for it, we bitch to get rid of it.
many of us now wernt here when rep was put it, including myself. back when i became a regular rep was good, not many people abused it, and it wasnt given for reasons like being funny, etc.

things changed a lot since people asked for it, and now

DJ-CHRIS is a perfect example, just like me only 2 of his reps are for helping people, im not the only one who gets rep for not so good reasons

i think oud of my four rep, one if that was from helping someone, not saying that i havent helped anyone, others are just random things, like agreeing with someone

Why is it this always comes up after someone gets a new bar? every other time it's ok? it just gets old. It's here, if you don't like it, don't use it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom