Rep Scale

kchi55 said:
rep is fine.. i still have a way to go before i'm beyond repute. lol :D
See, that rep point got you higher!
dance.gif

I like the Rep system, a differnt forum i was on had the rep system, and i liked it there too.

I think that the rep bars should change , and there should be a few more diff types of names
i mean we always see (reputation beyond repute)

what about different positions in the IT feild like (enduser, internet browser, .., benchtech, desktopsupport,programmer....,Network admin, WAN admin,.... ect..)

or you could go.... (newbie,,.....,computer Genius, computer wizard, computer god....)

or another is.... (newbie Pentium, 4 Mb ram, 200MB HD,...., Pentium 3, 256MB ram, 20 Gig HD, GEforce2Mx400,... Core2duo,150Gig Raptor, 2GB Ram, X1950XTX)

Just throwing out some ideas.

so far i think i like the IT feild positions

( I also think that changing the rep bar colors would be a great touch)

LambOfGod said:
I like the Rep system, a differnt forum i was on had the rep system, and i liked it there too.

I think that the rep bars should change , and there should be a few more diff types of names
i mean we always see (reputation beyond repute)

what about different positions in the IT feild like (enduser, internet browser, .., benchtech, desktopsupport,programmer....,Network admin, WAN admin,.... ect..)

or you could go.... (newbie,,.....,computer Genius, computer wizard, computer god....)

or another is.... (newbie Pentium, 4 Mb ram, 200MB HD,...., Pentium 3, 256MB ram, 20 Gig HD, GEforce2Mx400,... Core2duo,150Gig Raptor, 2GB Ram, X1950XTX)

Just throwing out some ideas.

so far i think i like the IT feild positions

( I also think that changing the rep bar colors would be a great touch)

Or ya could have windows 3.1, win 95 etc

N_350Z said:
What I don't understand is how people with like 19 posts already have a load of rep. I helped a couple people out and I didn't get nothing. ;)

that's because alot of rep was given out here for just a few words, not really for helping out a person with their computer..

Personally I could care less about the reputation scale names. I would rather have some new member ranks instead.

Back
Top Bottom