Rep Bars

mammikoura said:
nah, I ain't going to see a doctor unless I've lost a limb or something. I'm feeling a lot better already, I guess I'll be pretty fine tomorrow once I get a lot of sleep.
That's good, probably a minor tummy bug, just let's hope a limb doesn't drop off or this happens to you>>>
maniac.gif
or this>>>
saw.gif

kchi55 said:
haha, i don't look at cf for a month and something is finally done to the rep system :D
Well, in the new system you have three green squares, as you can see, so how many lines did you have before? I had three lines, now I have five, when David first went to the present system, I had three, then in a couple of days, it went to four, then five, all without any more in my user cp, most are OK with this change, others are not bothered either way, the rest are not happy, & would like the lines back, but some members messed David about so much, harping on & on about custom titles, that I don't think he is in a mood to go retro, as you can see, a selected number now have these custom titles, mods, won't get them, as it was felt that it would be confusing, so it remains "Moderator" on it's own.

Back
Top Bottom